Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a matter of lifestyle..

If you had a choice to trade lifestyles..how would you prefer to live? I must admit that I'm pretty happy with my family and friends I wouldn't trade that for the world! .. its just a matter of how I organize my own lifestyle around the people I love. ..
For one, I love being a mom . I love being a wife. I love being a daughter. I love being a sister . And love being a friend .
but having a lifestyle and surroundings similar to these wouldn't hurt too.. :



Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Love the white washed terrace dining room with the fuschia bougenvilla (sp?) flowers on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder what different lifestyles would be like- if they were as perfect as the ones I see in pictures, I might just hop a flight and go purchase the Lacroix apartment! Alas, I would miss my kids, my cats, and my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more , Rachel.

    Kierstin I love terraces and I could spend all day sitting in them..My new home will have a new terrace and I really cant wait to get out of my apartment and go to my new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous post - divine photos, I especially love the little girl with the basket of apples - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, amazing images, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Debi Treloar, I love these pictures!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete