Saturday, February 28, 2009

Everybody deserves relaxation!!


Back from my break.. I relaxed and feel more energized now to go on with my everyday life.. now how can I relax and leave you my friends out there in the hectic life with no break! I wouldn't do that! so here.. close your eyes ,, or ermmm.. keep 'em open and look at this holiday place and guess what's your next destination..














any guess?

It's Msambweni Beach house and Villas in .... Kenya , Africa!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good break. Those are beautiful images, thanks for making me think of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beach posted earlier, but while in Jepara - Indonesia, you should visit our Bandengan Beach as well though.. :-) the beach is similar with Bali's beaches...

    ReplyDelete