Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Cooking Holiday I'm Dreaming about..














































Moulin Bregeon is an elegantly restored French country inn. Situated in the heart of the Loire Valley.. a visit to their website explains it all.. they arrange tours in the amazing Loire Valley , they plan events , weddings and most important to me , cooking and pastry classes! just looking at their photos , I felt like living an alice in wonderland dream , or maybe , alice in the french countryside. Just look at how beautifully the inn is furnished , the shabby chic furniture and linens , the kitchen , which totally store my heart away , the cups and dishes , the garden ..even thebathrooms.. all are very inspirational and each have a personality of their own . this is not your ordinary B&B , this is something more with a touch of simplified luxury.
you can find more information in the links bellow.

via:

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. i'm besotted! that's *exactly* the kind of vacation i'm looking for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...I'm in love with all the pictures you post! They are definitely eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bumped into your blog and let me just say how wonderful these Living Room Designs are and how nicely the coexist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog:) What fun a cooking trip would be..I am not familiar with any..but if you check my blog..Diane @ 2 Stews..would know..:)

    I did stamp the name of Lavande on my cookies.. I have a special cutter..the link is on my site many times:) It's the Brigitte Cookie Cutter from Germany..Ebay.A very trustworthy seller.
    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!! It looks simply amazing...all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FAB place!!! Sooooo charming!!!
    I'm enjoying the music on your blog... I will be staying on your blog today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful place. I wish I was there it's like something out of a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is my shabby chic heaven! I would love a getaway to this delightful B&B.

    ReplyDelete