Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self e-course


Maybe you’re hungry for a creative challenge?

The Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self e-course gives you gentle permission to take a couple of hours out of your week just for you. All you need is a camera and a willingness to play and explore.
Beginning with your feet, you’re going to go on a photo safari into your own life to reconnect with who you are, where you’ve been and where you want to go next. These definitely won’t be self-portraits in the traditional sense – they are personal images that honor you and your world. This eight-week e-course will include:

Video blogs Weekly photo assignments
Bi-weekly writing exercises Group connecting

Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self is led by photographer & writer Susannah Conway: “I’m thrilled to now be able to offer my Unravelling course online! It is my hope that by sharing some of what I have learnt over the last few years I can help others to reconnect to their own selves, using photography as the key to unlock the door.”








Course start date: Monday 16th February 2009

via waysofseeingmyself
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment