Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sooo Chic : Where Women Create !





this is the pretty space where Heather Bailey works!













the photos are unclear but you have to purchase the magazine in order to view them! I tried my best to show the pages here!!

the details of some chic work spaces created by extraordinary women... "Where Women Create " is a magazine that invites you into the creative spaces of the most extraordinary women of our time. Through stunning photography and inspirational stories, each issue of this quarterly magazine will nourish souls and motivate creative processes!!

I'm just amazed at how some creative people are actually inspired by their work space! and their work space reflects the mood of their designs and creativities!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That gorgeous bureau full of fabric is a wonder to behold! Gorgeous. If only my fabric stash looked as pretty and as accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think it would look pretty if collected or organized per colors .. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these places where these women create are so pretty. Just looking at the pictures inspire you. I would love to be that organized and a really dedicated space, area, room, place to create.

    Thank you for these.

    ReplyDelete