Saturday, September 12, 2009

Storage solved..








I was never sure on how to store my books & knick knacks , since our home is almost all open space , the living room flows into the kitchen flows into thedinning room which flows into my corner which I call my Studio.. hubby wants furniture pieces that are not just Shelving ( a.k.a ikea..sorry ! ) .. he wants furniture that tells stories. I couldn't agree more , though I was ok with the idea of shelving from Ikea , cz I have Sooo much clutter & books!! ..

But look at this!! this just solved it! I love how they combined the vintage cupboards for storage and each one is different yet fits so well !!

via flickr cottonblue


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Wow, each one of these bookcases has a character all its own. Lovely! I especially like the one with the glass doors ~ dust free but you can still see the stuff inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh..., I so need this and Sooo love it!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You solved that problem really well the cabinets and shelves are so pretty and the room still has a lot of open space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking space...I could just move in! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just had to leave you a note because I've so enjoyed reading your posts today. You have the most gorgeously beautiful site - best wishes & thank you ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW is it always that organized?! I couldn't agree more, the vintage cabinets (especially the gray one) are gorgeous!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love this post and the blog as well! i'm so happy that i discovered it!
    have a lovely day, justyna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pieces you have! I love all your gorgeous cabinets. Your Blog is so inspiring.
    Have a great week,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love these pics, thanks for sharing!
    When I go to a fleamarket I can never resist those beautiful old tins, teacups and plates with flowers...

    Do we ever have enough of these kind of beautiful items to decorate our homes? I think we don't... ;-)

    Love,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete