Sunday, September 20, 2009

See this ?Airy Country House ...

see this farmhouse? how pretty is it covered in sheer curtains ? but wait , lets look inside first!!
welcome to the living room. what can I say about it? such a chic space , very airy and light . I could definetly relax in there .. see the blue chairs ? they are covered in velvet & organza slipcovers.. how amazing is that? the dinning room , with its The Scandinavian tradition of painted floors the country style kitchen , my I would die for the space in this kitchen!

my favorite part: the vintage buffet!!
her girl's room..
an old church window brought in for a touch of scandanavian style




some treats she always have on the tables for guests , as she loves to throw parties and gatherings..

meet Carrie , who knows how to style her home in the way she & her family feel most comfortable in..
now , where do I start?

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Oh I have always loved this house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this layout filed too. I love it. So blissful, calm and serene.
    xxx kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous!! Just like her home..I love everything once again!!Like a home blowing in the breeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this glorious home - where does it come from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I would die for a house like this... it's so lovely... i love the coach and the fireplace corner. it's just perfect. nothing to say!
    have a great monday!
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. how gorgeous!! why do i live in an apartment in the city?! i am truly envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous and the blues are to die for, I like the "playfulness" done on the couches' fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very relaxing and beautiful home that's the beauty of design and style you have to make your home into something that works for you and your family there is no wrong way. I could curl up with a good book and just relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good story

    GK Chesterton: “The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”

    Voila: www.tastingtoeternity.com. This book is a poetic view of 30 of the best loved French cheeses with an additional two odes to cheese. Recipes, wine pairing, three short stories and an educational section complete the book.

    From a hectic life in New York City to the peace and glories of the French countryside lead me to be the co-founder of www.fromages.com. Ten years later with the words of Pierre Androuet hammering on my brain:

    “Cheese is the soul of the soil. It is the purest and most romantic link between humans and the earth.”

    I took pen and paper; many reams later with the midnight oil burning Tasting to Eternity was born and self published.

    I believe cheese and wine lovers should be told about this publication.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your blog, what a loverly dream home, admiring from hawaii

    ReplyDelete