Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My room at the Ranch

after driving all around Kuwait City looking for a decent furniture store that would carry all what we need to furnish our one bedroom ranch house , my feet were swollen and my eyes were red and we came back home feeling so down.. , my husband would like a sofa , I would find it not "with in"my concept.. and when I find something.. he would think its not comfy or not suitable ..

so finally we decided on a modern sofa which I still feel that it doesnt fit into the "Ranch/Farm" environment , as modern sofas and modern designs would be associated with the "city "and everyday life .. while the ranch house idea is to get as far away from the hustle and the bustle of the city as possible!
The search is still on....



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment